The Lighthouse for the Blind of Greece edits the 4 unique in Greece Braille Magazines for its blind subscribers:
- Faros (Lighthouse): Monthly Magazine of Various contect
- Ygeia (Health): Bimonthly Μagazine of Medical content
- Anemi (Reel): Μonthly Children's Magazine
- Metaxi mas (Between us): Quarterly Magazine related to Blindness matters
- Full Year Calendar (including holidays per month).
- Further editions of Cultural content: 1. Festival Athinon (Athens' Festival) & 2. Theatrikos Chimonas (Winter Theatre).
For information relatively to the subscription to the magazines please contact the Braille Printing Department (Mr Papastamatiou: 210-9415222).
By choosing the relevant link, you can download any previous issue of the magazines you wish in word form.